Monday, June 24, 2013

DONDI

Where did your love go, my self  is open to pain, its all i can feel in my brain. Your touch was put on me and is now just a stain. King in the sky does love only his chosen, my soul ,my blood, my heart, is nothing and feels frozen. WHERE? WHERE DID YOUR LOVE GO ,COME TOUCH ME AGAING, Im to weak to pray Im to foolish to say, i was wrong everyday, nobody knows my bleak cup of its self, hay its my gift for being fool of my self, Baby where DID YOUR LOVE GO, AND CAN YOU BRING IT BACK HOME, HONEY WHERE DID IT GO, YOUR LOVE IS GONE AND SO ARE YOU, What can i do, to prove to you? Iv been so mundane with your heart,now its time to have mine pierced with a shooting dart. You seem so far and apart, my named dropped from your loveing chart. WHERE DID YOUR LOVE GO, WITH OUT IT MY SOUL KNOWS NO GROWTH, WHERE DID YOUR LOVE GO, I BEG YOU TO LET IT SHOW, NO, NO, NO, DONT GO, BRING BACK  YOUR LOVE, and let it show.

No comments:

Post a Comment