Monday, May 13, 2013

THE CRAVE

I love the way this day will end, sshh here comes the crave. One of my forbidden friends, and it is such a sweet blend. The sun slowly softly sinks into the moon, And it will be time soon. My soul will deviously sing a toon. A nice clean smokey room where there is no gloom. The postion feels like water so cold it never gets old, God knows im sold, And the night shines like gold. Each breath is matched with smoke, each breath is inhaled with trickles of the night, But this feels so right i think i might write or do what ever i like, maybe find a piece of pussy to bite. Im so alive, crave has arrived, It will never keep me deprived, Im going in for a nose dive. My worries and fears are put to the side, Like a child on a high slide, Thats how this feels inside, mixed with pride, this joy is hard to hide, for the night piece of mind has gone for a ride. Crave.

No comments:

Post a Comment